Skip to main content

Walking in Gabes

Walking is the best joyful moments you will have when you travel. I meet doctors, business mens, youth entrepreneur which I'm grateful for their kindness. Still in contact with them till today. 
I'm the kind of person that remember roads, have graphical memory and I trust my Instincts to lead me as I'm walking.
So, It's easy for me to tell what road to take to reach my destination, just by seeing a fragment of image or from name of street or even from taxi. Because taxi drivers always tried to take an easy way.
Sometimes it's risky but HEY it's life. 

I discover a lot of lovely places such as this beautiful work from AIESEC Global Volunteer. 
I have been lost sometimes but I always continue my walk without worrying or afraid. I always expect the best from people without been stupid and putting myself in bad situations.  

I really recommend walking because you will have no idea how much you will be amazed by the people, views, traditions and coffees.
There a lot to tell you about coffees. each coffee has its own philosophy some are for working some offer better services then other. but the best coffee I have been so far is CHARCHARA. I have been there only one time till now but I fill in love. I think you have noticed by now that I am nature lover. That's what I'm looking for in my journey and Gabes offer the best naturals places so far.

Hmmm food are the best thing you will have during your walk, I have discovered an amazing places restaurants and fast food that helps me walk even more because it's hot :p.

I cooked sometimes at home because I'm not used to eat too much hot food, I have some problems with stomach but not a big deal.
When you want to buy from market you can always negotiate ( Market you know in your country probably not the same as you will find here). I will tell you all about where you can buy clothes, fresh fruits, legumes and even fresh fishes.

I have much stories to share about walking in Gabes. Keep reading I keep sharing ;). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good friend

Days pass by and each day was more exciting than the previous day. In the middle of my journey, I was able to see all visit many places, meet many people students, business men, young and old. One morning I was walking as usual to work. Life had giving me such an amazing opportunity to meet a special people, a good person. I was a bit sick when I met him because I tried every food possible. He offered a ride. I initiate the talk by introducing myself. Then, my room mate and finally this amazing person introduce himself. The ride was not that long to talk about everything. I gave him my business card but didn't expect him to call me at all. After an hour, He added me to facebook and ask me when can we meet and continue our talk. As much as I was surprise as much as I was excited to meet him again. We agreed to meet in evening. I think I was talking too much and fast. But we understand each others from different angle, because of my little background on business I had such a pl

4th Day in Tunisia

I woke as usually at 8am and getting ready to start my day. Make coffee for both of us and went to wakes him up. The sweet that Wiem get it to me as amazing and I enjoyed every bite. Moving out walking we meet neighbour that Belhassan knows. He introduce me to her but her poppy was angry. She seemed classy and handling herself. We continue our walk to our destination. It was special day because it was the first time I took the bus after 30 mins of waiting. I realized that bus is a huge problem. We went in road that I took by night when I arrived first time I didn't remember a lot about the road but I notice the train station. Our destination was souk jara to meet someone. Souk jara is the second big place in Gabes. I was asking about names of coffees because it's a big thing here. PS: if you remember coffies name you will never be lost. station was close to language faculty. just few meters away you will find yourself in middle of souk jara. in other side you will f