Skip to main content

Good friend

Days pass by and each day was more exciting than the previous day. In the middle of my journey, I was able to see all visit many places, meet many people students, business men, young and old.

One morning I was walking as usual to work. Life had giving me such an amazing opportunity to meet a special people, a good person. I was a bit sick when I met him because I tried every food possible. He offered a ride. I initiate the talk by introducing myself. Then, my room mate and finally this amazing person introduce himself. The ride was not that long to talk about everything. I gave him my business card but didn't expect him to call me at all.

After an hour, He added me to facebook and ask me when can we meet and continue our talk. As much as I was surprise as much as I was excited to meet him again. We agreed to meet in evening.

I think I was talking too much and fast. But we understand each others from different angle, because of my little background on business I had such a pleasure to exchange ideas and agreed on some differences. This time we had much time to talk, laugh and have a good time.

My friend "Aymen Boukhchana" was a good listener,  friendly and generous. That's why I enjoyed his company each time I met him. It happened that he noticed that I was sick. Surprisingly, he went to his home, asked his mom to prepare something for me because his mom knows Herbal medicine. Thanks Aymen's mom ^_^

Aymen never stop surprising me. One time, we went to discover some places but before that he took me to his home and there I drunk the most delicious coffee. That same day, I met his two sisters Fayza and Omayma and went to have dinner together.

It is really a pleasure to meet you all.

Comments

  1. Happy to come across your blog Abed..
    Travel you will !! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Walking in Gabes

Walking is the best joyful moments you will have when you travel. I meet doctors, business mens, youth entrepreneur which I'm grateful for their kindness. Still in contact with them till today.  I'm the kind of person that remember roads, have graphical memory and I trust my Instincts to lead me as I'm walking. So, It's easy for me to tell what road to take to reach my destination, just by seeing a fragment of image or from name of street or even from taxi. Because taxi drivers always tried to take an easy way. Sometimes it's risky but HEY it's life.  I discover a lot of lovely places such as this beautiful work from AIESEC Global Volunteer.  I have been lost sometimes but I always continue my walk without worrying or afraid. I always expect the best from people without been stupid and putting myself in bad situations.   I really recommend walking because you will have no idea how much you will be amazed by the people, views, traditions and coffee

5th day in Tunisia

Each day is an exciting day in Tunisia you never know what you will meet or see. I woke up expecting an exciting day. After I had my coffee I get a call from Wiem to go visit craft show. I dress up and start walking with a big smile. From nowhere someone stopped for me and offered to give me a ride. I expected that he will ask for money. but No, he said that he does it everyday in his way to work for free because it makes this day better. With much amazement of this gentleman kindness, I enjoyed the ride so much and took some pictures. Then I asked him to stop because I only know one way to souk Jara. I thank him so much for being sweet even he don't knows me. I was waiting for bus but I had no luck. So, I start walking. On my way there I noticed that it's still early for people here to start working especially in private sectors. People start working usually at 9 am. Also, I find that the train station where I put my first step in Gabes the first time. It was amazing fe

3rd Day in Tunisia

Bird singing in windows is special feeling each morning. Bird allow me to took a close pictures like it's welcoming me with those special moments. My journey today is about discovering from where to buy and how much grocery cost. I went this time with two boys. They were so nice to me and helped me alot. In carrefour, things are a bit expensive but fresh so you can't find something dirty or expired. In carrefour, there is many stores. Grocery is the biggest one. I took a walk starting from bread where you will see many kinds of bread and in an nice ordering. Meat is so fresh that it calls you to come closer. and many many other products. My special story with carrefour, I meet an phone service called orange was asking us if we have orange ship. I said no but other boys said yes. I didn't know if they have or not but I was trying to understand if there is a difference between orange and ooredoo " because I bought ooredoo", the girl answered no. I was surp